Welcome to the home of the Forest School Awards - a website specially designed to be an inspiration for all outdoor educators and site owners wanting to encourage Forest School activity.
The Forest School Awards encourage and inspire local schools and organisations to become accredited Forest School practitioners. It is supported by the local Council in your area.
Every year schools and organisations have the opportunity to enter the Forest School Awards. If they are selected, they win the following:
- Forest School Leader Award Level 3 Training for one member of staff at your local Council Park
- Forest School Starter Kit Bag
- Assistance in the development of a dedicated Forest School site within your local Council Park
- An entry in the Forest School Awards Directory to promote your Forest School activities
- Official Forest School plaque
- Membership to Forest School Awards website that gives information on other Forest Schools in your area, lesson plans, latest research, literature, Forest School products and much more.
Join our Forest School Members Zone and reap the benefits of regular news about... ideas for outside activities, research, jobs, training, publications and equipment.
Furthermore, Forest School Awards has been developed to encourage schools to communicate with each other by submitting news and pictures to the site. Sharing and communicating is what this site is all about so please keep us up to date with what you're doing.